Whole30 Mini Quiche
- 12 eggs
- 10oz Tigernut milk (I used Organic Gemini Unsweetened)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ yellow onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup
- 4 slices thick cut bacon (in cubes)
- 15 slices prosciutto
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp EVOO
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix eggs and milk together in large bowl. Set aside.
- In pan, drizzle olive oil. Saute the onions, garlic and bacon for about 3 minutes (or until onions are translucent). Add in rosemary and mushrooms and continue to cook until they are soft. Drain the spinach, and add to the pan with the nutritional yeast. Continue to sauté for another 2 minutes, and remove from heat to cool.
- While cooling. Line a muffin pan with liners, and place prosciutto in the liners to form a “cup”. With the veggie filling now cooled, whisk it into the egg mixture. Add some salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the prosciutto cups and bake for 20 minutes, or until eggs are firm.